Price is for design fees only and includes VAT at 20%
What is a Commercial Design Concept?
This is the first part of the Full Service Commercial Design Package. It is a conceptual phase developed by our unique commercial task force team, including experts with knowledge and professional experience in the fields of design, psychology and business and brand strategy.
*You must have had a discovery call and signed our contract before booking this package
A Commercial Design Concept is best for businesses who:
- are start-ups
- are repositioning in the market
- are relocating or building
- want space analysis
- want business model implication into interior design
- want clear definition of brand target group and positioning
- want defining corporate identity and design and translating this into user sensitive, resonant, functional spaces that provide return on investment
- want design-brand alignment and clear direction
The Conceptual design can be a standalone piece of professional work without us undertaking the implementation, or it can be the start point for our Full Service Commercial Design.
The completion of this phase will provide you with the following deliverables:
- Flow and function workflow analysis and the criteria that each zone must perform to
- Indicate regulatory requirements depending on the commercial business
- Definition of customer touch points
- Optimised floor plan and elevations to scale
- Furniture layout plan
- Conceptual style and accessories mood-board
- Colour scheme concept
Please schedule a discovery call for us to discuss your project. We look forward to learning about your business!